Access Adventures provides a fun adaptive programme, hoping to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities by giving them access to sport and outdoor adventures. The camps are designed to build self-confidence, encourage participation and inspire hope for the future.
Access Adventures ran it’s first camp in May 2015 and was registered with the Charity Commission in Aug 2015
- Improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through activity programmes
- Make sports & activities accessible and affordable for everyone with a disability
- Challenge expectations and realise full potential
- Increase confidence and self-belief
- Inspire hope for the future